Thursday, January 25, 2007

Long Time, No See . . .

. . . you're not gonna get much here. There just isn't enough time.

However, I thought y'all might like to see a sampling of some of the (very positive) reviews we've been getting for Titus Andronicus. Luckily, you can link to ALL reviews here (just type "Titus Andronicus" into the search engine; apparently I can't link you directly to the show's page), saving me the trouble of finding them individually (the PI review is part of a run of capsule reviews; we're the 3rd or 4th show down).

Hopefully I'll have time to post some new writing once the show closes.

Oh, and shout out to Amanda: We are SO looking forward to seeing you this weekend. And I'm excited to have you see the show (when was the last time you saw me perform?).

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SB said...

thanks for what you said on pyromaniacs-i think it added alot-
thanks for participating

-scott

3:19 PM  
Blogger thelyamhound said...

Hey, thanks. It's a little odd, since I'm not a Christian, but I visit that zone a good bit ever since I started chatting with their compatriot Bugblaster. It seemed that since the discussion was on cultural trappings, the conversation could use the input of someone whose civic and noetic life is based around, well, cultural trappings.

3:33 PM  
Blogger JJisafool said...

Cooooooome baaaaack!

11:16 PM  
Blogger the beige one said...

coming up on two months, mon frere. (That means "brother", not "friend.")

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home