Thursday, October 09, 2008

American Wulver

Just thought I'd share a few shots from American Wulver, the solo show I've been working on over the last several months. I performed a 9-minute cut therefrom at Bumbershoot in September, which is where these pics were taken (by the wonderful Vince Vonada at Acappella Wedding and Family Photography).

Yes, I could probably afford to drop about 15 lbs. Duly noted. :(

If you missed Bumbershoot, it looks like I, along with others, will be performing at Balagan Theatre at 11:00pm on Friday, October 17th. The event will be free (though, being as it's a theater, donations will be more than appreciated).





Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Are you performing this in Seattle? My daughter just moved there - she's on Capitol Hill, going to Seattle University.

It would be cool for her to come see you!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Ben There said...

Greetings from another BOTFer (WasLTT). Well okay I can't really call myself a BOTFer but I do pop my head in from time to time.

Peace.

1:44 PM  
Blogger thelyamhound said...

Hey, you two!

artandsoul - I am, in fact, performing the piece on Capitol Hill next Friday at 11 at Balagan (check out www.balagantheatre.org for address).

The more the merrier, I say!

Hey, ben/WasLTT. Good to see you.

Always nice to expand the circle . . .

1:47 PM  
Blogger Isonomist said...

Compelling. When are you coming to NYC?

2:03 PM  
Blogger thelyamhound said...

Iso - No idea. I'm such a West coast guy, in some ways; I like the quasi-folksy feel of the Emerald City. But I'm not one to say "never," so I'll have to leave you with an "I don't know."

This is my first attempt at solo performance, and while the reaction has been positive, there's still more to be done before I point this thing skyward.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Robert Scheidler said...

Nice, when else will you be performing this? I wanna try catch it before I leave the area.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Jack Dallas said...

I never cease to be amazed at the exceptional diversity of opinions, skills, and interesting personalities we encounter on the BOTF.

Although we are political opposites I respect, and am impressed by, your wonderful talent.

3:20 PM  
Blogger thelyamhound said...

Jack - What can I say? Thanks.

Nice to see all these new faces in my digital 'hood. :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger the beige one said...

grumble grumble 15 pounds grumble grumble

10:57 PM  
Blogger DJStan said...

a/k/a Primate - nice to locate this site; if you ever do make it to the east coast, let us know.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home