Thursday, February 16, 2006

Because I'm That Sorta Guy

Well, I've been tagged twice now, so I'll do it.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Tourist information coordinator for Downtown Improvement District (Helena, MT)
2. Construction worker/home repair
3. Clairol hair color customer service hotline
4. Docket coordinator for the legal department at the chapter 13 trustee's office

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Donnie Darko
3. Triplets of Belleville
4. Murderball

Four places I've lived:
1. Kenoga Park, CA
2. Helena, MT
3. New York, NY
4. Jackson, WY

Four TV shows I love:
1. The Sopranos
2. LOST
3. Deadwood
4. Firefly

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Fern Lake (somewhere in upstate NY)
2. New York, NY
3. St. Petersburg, FL
4. Mystic, CT

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Thai drunken noodles
2. Garlic/Spinach/Mushroom/Monerey Jack Omelette
3. Sauteed greens (kale, preferably, or collards) with lemon juice, black pepper and garlic
4. Tuna melts

Four sites I visit daily:
1. IMDB
2. Slate/The Fray
3. allmusic.com
4. abebooks.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Kicking back pints with Paul
2. Rehearsing for "The Swan"
3. Sitting in a natural hot spring, surrounded by snow
4. Tying 'Stine up and doing terrible things to her . . .

Sorry, I'm not gonna tag anyone. Anyone I'd tag has already done it or been tagged by someone else.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stine said...

You visit abebooks every day?

Hmm...

Dude just talked to V. Mason...might post about it later. Right now I need to call my mom and cry.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Missuz J said...

Neither you nor Christine care to clame good old Cedar City UT as place you've lived? I'm hurt.

The omlette sounds yummy, and the hot springs devine.

5:54 PM  
Blogger thelyamhound said...

Well, we only get 4, and I've lived in a lot of places.

I love omelettes. And hot springs.

6:30 PM  
Blogger thelyamhound said...

From hound to rabbit . . . Of course! I hardly claim any ownership of the idea. It was passed along to me.

Sorry you're depressed. Maybe I'll stop by your grounds later and offer whatever minor encouragements I can muster.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home